When holidays, like Easter, are right around the corner, the pressure can be on to perform, to make things big and grand and better than before. Sometimes though, the saying really does ring true, “the more simple, the better.” Making things “big” isn’t necessarily the stuff memories are made from, and it’s certainly not the most important thing.
To add an extra touch of special though, I’ve found that sometimes the sweetest things come in the smallest packages… and my kids are super fans of these DIY Fun and Festive Easter Favor Jars!
To make these festive Easter themed favor jars, you’ll need:
- Small glass jars with lids
- Hot glue gun OR super glue
- Small plastic animals of choice (I chose a barnyard theme for Easter, i.e., bunny, chicken, puppy, sheep, etc)
- Sandpaper (depending on the finish of the animals, if too shiny, you’ll need to sand slightly)
- Candy or other fillers of choice
They are easy to put together, so head on over to HSN for my full tutorial!