So, it’s Black Friday.
Hopefully you’re back in bed. Or still in bed. Either way, I hope you’re in bed sleeping off all that turkey tryptophan!
Whatever your plans, I have the perfect post-Thanksgiving recipe for you to enjoy this weekend. Whether you were battling the crowds this morning or your in-laws yesterday, Fresh and Fruity Sangria is the answer, especially if you are doing any decorating! Plus, you can pretend you need to “test” the recipe for your holiday party. : )
- 2 bottles Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Apple or Grape Juice
- 2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 cup Ginger Ale
- Fruit (Apples, Pears, Peaches, Oranges, Strawberries)
- Dice fruit and add to pitcher.
- Add sugar, juice, Grand Marnier, and Ginger Ale and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour in Red Wine and stir.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.