Not that I’m the next great fashion star, and I definitely feel more comfortable with my legs cloaked in a pair of well-worn yoga pants cuddling on with my two precious littles than in a pair of stylish heels… but a girl’s always got favorites, and what good is it to have favorites and not share them. So here are a few of my current faves. Happy Monday!
1) I recently added a pair of red-hot jeans to my collection and couldn’t get enough of the fun pop of color it adds… so finding this teal blue pair at Target for $16? Well, it’s hard to pass up on a deal like that.
2) My new go-to swimwear when I want a bit more coverage. With a motto like, “Who says it has to be itsy-bitsy?” all I can say is, touché, Rey Swimwear, touché.
3) From OPI’s Holland Collection,“Thanks A WindMillion”… cute.
4) Loving this starfish ring… now if I could only find it in a US H&M.
5) I’ve had similar boots to these for a couple of years now, and they never cease to make an outfit. Plus, they’re comfortable.