A delicious and simple Mediterranean Bowl with Greek Salsa and Tabbouleh Rice, it looks flavorful, colorful and delicious… and melds so much incredible flavor in each bite! Sharing the easy recipe in this sponsored post with TRIBALÍ Foods.
While our lives with four kids always stays busy, that doesn’t mean I want to sacrifice having a delicious dinner on the table… or spend all my time in the kitchen getting it there! Who else doesn’t feel the motivation to cook during the summer months? My hand is totally raised! It’s as though we’re so into our summer adventuring that six o’clock rolls around and for some reason, everyone is hungry… we’d forgotten that pesky little thing called dinner.
Gathering up all the good stuff into a delicious bowl is SUCH a great way for me to keep it simple and fun because everyone loves eating out of a bowl.
Some of our best foods are served in them – ice cream, smoothie bowls, pho… and did I mention ice cream?
Related: Try our Tips for a Healthy + Easy Breakfast With The Smoothie Bowl and our Pineapple Smoothie Bowl recipe!
Since we happen to be in a Target store just about weekly (sometimes more!), when TRIBALÍ asked me to try their organic meat that just became available in Target’s freezer section, it was an easy yes! I knew I’d be stopping by anyway, and Whole30 approved, Paleo compliant and just plain delicious with or without a bun, these 100% grass-fed beef and pasture range chicken patties can help keep any clean eating regime in check – even when it’s just our desire to eat “better”.
Especially in the summer season when we’re out all day either running from place to place or enjoying the pool, finding ways to easily make dinner is a priority for me!
Cooked from frozen and ready in minutes, all TRIBALÍ Foods products are Non-GMO and free of gluten, dairy, soy, additives, preservatives and fillers. All recipes were created by Holistic Nutritionist and TRIBALÍ founder Angela Bicos Mavridis, merging her passions for wholesome ingredients and globally-inspired flavors.
Related: Try our Flavorful Chipolte Chicken Bowl with Cilantro Lime Rice and Avocado Lime Dressing recipe, which could easily be made withTRIBALÍ Chipolte Chicken to save on time!
I can definitely toss a couple of prepared patties in a pan and let them cook while I chop up a few fresh ingredients, so when I saw the Mediterranean beef patties, I knew the Mediterranean bowl was a must!
It’s completely customizable, just add to the bowl what each person would love to eat, or switch out ingredients (we don’t like olives, so you’ll see none in our bowls!).
It’s full of flavor, but not spicy or polarizing.
Most importantly, it comes together in about 15 minutes!
Keep reading for our delicious Mediterranean Bowl with Greek Salsa and Tabbouleh Rice recipe.
- 2-4 TRIBALÍ Mediterranean beef patties
- Pita bread or naan
- Greek salsa (see recipe below)
- Tabbouleh rice (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small roma tomato
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup diced Kalamata olives, (optional)
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cooked rice (I use a 10-minute rice)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 medium Roma tomato, cored and diced (optional: since making Greek salsa with tomatoes, I didn't add tomato to the rice)
- ½ kosher salt
- Cook beef patties according to package directions. While the meat is cooking, prepare the rice and salsa according the the directions below.
- Once ingredients are all ready, assemble your Mediterranean bowl with some of everything and enjoy!
- In a bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, olives, red wine vinegar, oregano, and parsley. Gently stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Once rice is cooked, let cool then fluff with a fork. Stir in the cilantro, parsley, mint, olive oil, lemon juice and tomato. Season with salt.