This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read more about these links in my disclosure policy.
… Otherwise known as Hump Day Dump!
Right now we’re enjoying:
- Trips to the grocery store and coming home with flowers.
- Thrifting excursions with the kids… and Aliyah subjecting her brother to the wrath (or hugs) of Dora.
- Afternoons in the pool while little brother naps.
- Relish meetings in our portable “office.”
- Evening drives home from the beach.
- Discussions over dinner with a two year old.
- Doctor’s office visits, tear free. And stickers.
- Watching the tide roll in as the sun sets.
- One-socked mornings.
- DIY projects.
- Thrifting finds that the kids love.
How was your week? Do tell.
Welcome to our tradition here on Fresh Mommy Blog… on Wednesdays, when I try to be wordless, I’m just going to dump the previous week’s photos from my phone. A little piece of where we’ve been and what we’ve been up to. And the resulting collage? Well, I think it speaks so much more than I could. Welcome to Hump Day Dump, we’d love to have you join, whether it’s one photo or many, phone pics or camera pics, wordless or not!
All of my photos were taken on an iPhone with the instagr.am app and were put together using Big Huge Labs mosaic maker… super simple and free. If you want to find me, I’m on instagram as TabithaBlue. For more fabulous Wordless Wednesday memes, check out Project Alicia, Better in Bulk and Wordless Wednesday