And there is nothing I’d rather be.
I’ve been married to my best friend since 2009 and we have lived in Puerto Rico, Washington DC, Key West, and Clearwater, FL due to my husband’s military career. To most people, that sounds crazy, but it’s our life and we love it! I’ve been blessed to be able to stay home with our son Max since he was born in 2011 and I have really enjoyed the change from working in finance and teaching.
My passions include, but are not limited to:
– Spending time with my family – not always easy when your husband is a frequently deployed Coast Guard Cutterman.
– Reading – feel free to suggest books, I’m always looking!
– Budgeting – yes, I am aware that this is weird.
– Cooking – feel free to send recipe suggestions my way!
– Tennis – I’m addicted.
– Running – I’m not comfortable with this one yet, but I’m working on it.
– Baking – I’m good enough at this one that I have to work on the running!
I met Tabitha through our church and have been blessed to get to know her over the last year. We share a lot of interests, including a serious attempt at domesticity, but the most important one is being a Mother. I’m so excited to join the Fresh Mommy team and look forward to sharing my thoughts, interests, passions, and knowledge with all of you!
PS- I’m hoping that being here on Fresh Mommy Blog will give me some sort of osmosis home styling ability and fashion sense from Tabitha. I don’t have my hopes up too high, though. 🙂
Want more? See all of Autumn’s posts HERE!