Tis the season of cookies!! All kinds of sweet, ooey-gooey, rich and spicy flavors. My all-time-favorite is the classic chocolate chip cookie, but at this time of the year I like to try something different… okay many “somethings” different. We’ve got family in town and a couple of different cookie baking days coming up, so I rounded up a few new delicious Christmas cookie recipes to try!
White Chocolate Dipped Coffee Shortbread Cookies | Sea Salt Double Chocolate Cookies | Ginger Cookie Sandwiches with Caramel Buttercream | Soft Ginger Cookies | Sugar Cookie Bites | Mint Oreo Cookie Balls | Christmas Crinkle Cool Whip Cookies | White Chocolate Dipped Molasses Cookies
These recipes were featured on previous Dream. Create. Inspire. link ups and from our hosts! I am looking forward to checking out your posts this week too so link up with us below! There are always SO many great ideas and recipes. I love sharing your posts and while I may not be able to comment on all of them, I enjoy looking through everyone’s link up. Meet the Dream. Create. Inspire. hosts and feel free to follow us on social media as well. (Find me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!)
If you would spread the word about the Dream. Create. Inspire Blog Hop, we would be so grateful. The more people who stop by to link up, means more possibilities for your posts to be seen and shared!
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc… Every topic welcome!
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Please do not link up shops and other link ups, or your entry could be deleted.
- If you would like to follow the host(s) that would be swell but it’s not required
- It’s a party, so try to VISIT AT LEAST 2 other posts.