We recently took on the (FUN) responsibility of finding some of the best fall foodie hauls from a few favorite smaller grocery jaunts… and we’ve been having a blast trying ALL THE THINGS and sharing some of the finds with you!
We started earlier this week sharing our favorite fall items from Sprouts, and now we’re continuing today with a Trader Joe’s haul!
The Best Trader Joe’s Haul this Fall:
- Pumpkin Tortilla Chips ($1.99) and Fall Harvest Salsa ($2.99) – Right off the bat, this combo of pumpkin tortilla chips and a fall salsa with a bit of heat and a bit of sweet with the apple and pumpkin, is such a stellar mix!!! I wasn’t sure what to think, but it was fall at first bite.
- Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix ($1.99) – We’ve already made this a couple of times, and with some pure maple syrup… it such an easy way to get a fall breakfast if you don’t want to make it from scratch.
- Hot Cocoa Organic Toaster Pastries ($2.99) – We tried the pumpkin ones from Sprouts and now if you need a quick bite on the go, but love the cocoa flavor, this is your box.
- Pasta Fall Zucchette ($1.99) – Such an adorable pasta… full of great flavor too.
- Creamy Autumnal Harvest Pasta Sauce ($3.49) – Can I just say, YUM! We used this sauce with the Zucchette pasta and a little crumbled italian sausage… SO good.
- Caramel Apple Granola ($3.49) – A quick and easy snack, with full on bite of that fall classic, caramel apple!
- Pumpkin Spice Almond Beverage ($1.99) – I’m working my way towards no dairy, and this is such a great fall drink alternative!
- Apple Cider Jam ($3.99) – I love apple butter, and pumpkin butter… and when I saw this apple cider jam I knew it was something we had to try!!
- Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Mix ($3.99) – We’ve made our own and while it’s INCREDIBLE, it also takes a good amount of time. For a quick cocoa fix this fall and winter season, this is our go-to.