The best No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake combines some of our favorite flavors of fall in a dish that’s so simple to whip up, rich and creamy! Serve it in jars for an easy individual sharing.
We’ve entered into the season where a pumpkin spiced something is in my email inbox daily, PSL begin flooding Instagram and my desire for baking or making something good in the kitchen is at an all-time high! Now, I have to say, living in Florida, my fall cravings don’t change… and something else that doesn’t change quite so quickly is the weather. In fact, it’s still HOT. So making something seasonally appropriate without having to turn on the oven can be a huge WIN.
So while we’re currently “battening down the hatches” and preparing for Hurricane Irma to make landfall somewhere in Florida this weekend, it doesn’t hurt to be prepared with some sweetness to keep us going, right?!
Layered with a buttery-sweet “crust”, the classic creamy texture of cream cheese, sweetened with a little sugar and honey, made light and fluffy with cool whip but deliciously fall with pumpkin and spices… it’s like the perfect melt-in-your-mouth mixture.
- * 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup pumpkin puree
- * 1 tub (3 cups) whipped topping, divided
- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1/4 cup honey
- * ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- * 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- * 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Cream together softened cream cheese, sugar and honey in a medium bowl.
- Add in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until thoroughly combined.
- Fold 2½ cups whipped topping into pumpkin cream cheese mixture and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, stir together graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Layer pumpkin cheesecake and graham cracker crumbs and top with remaining whipped topping.
Want to try a savory dish? Add a little pumpkin for health benefits to this Pumpkin Bacon Mac n Cheese recipe or have pumpkin for breakfast with these Pumpkin Spice Latte Waffle Doughnuts!