The temps are heating up and we’ve got three refreshingly easy to make and delicious summer mocktail recipes to quench your thirst and add some pretty while you sip! Move over boring drinks, have some fun with these mocktails instead.
Refreshingly Easy Summer Mocktail Recipes!
Sunset Sorbet Summer Mocktail
- 1 part orange juice
- 2 parts apple juice
- strawberry sherbet or strawberry ice cream
- Pour the orange juice and the apple juice into a large pitcher and stir well.
- Pour the juice into a frosted glass.
- Top each glass with a scoop of strawberry sherbet or ice cream to serve.
Watermelon Mojito Summer Mocktail
The GREAT thing about this watermelon mojito summer mocktail is that it’s made with fresh watermelon juice which boasts so many health benefits as well, like high amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, antioxidants and lycopene just to name a few. Besides being a super hydrating sip, watermelon juice has other good side effects like detoxification and reducing inflammation. All great reasons to make this a new summer sipping favorite!
- 3 cups chopped watermelon
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- mint leaves
- ginger ale
- club soda
- In a blender, blend watermelon and strain through a fine-mesh sieve to create watermelon juice (can be done ahead of time and it stays great overnight in the fridge!).
- In the bottom of each glass, muddle 2 mint leaves with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Add in watermelon juice, filling about 1/2 full.
- Add a squeeze of a full lime or two, ice, a splash of ginger ale and top with club soda. Stir to combine. Garnish with a mint sprig and watermelon slice if desired.
Minty Blueberry Lemonade Summer Mocktail Spritzer
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 medium lemon – thinly sliced
- 2 cups sparkling lemonade (mix club soda/sparkling water + still lemonade)
- 1 small handful of fresh mint leaves
- To assemble each cup, add lemon slices against the glass.
- Add in 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Add in the mint leaves.
- Pour in the sparkling lemonade (club soda + still lemonade).
- Mix in some honey, if desired. Serve immediately with a colorful straw.
Aren’t these drinks fun?! We’d love to hear your favorite summer mocktail recipe… always like to try new things! Please share your ideas in the comments.
We recently shared these refreshing summer mocktails on Daytime TV and I thought I’d add the segment here!