When the calendar pages turn to the fall season and it’s still 90 degrees outside, you can tend to go a little overboard with all of the fall things!
Lately in our household, it’s been pumpkin everything!!!
Friends, I took the responsibility of scouting out a few popular jaunts for seasonal goods to find our top fall picks. Yes, it was a daunting job, but someone had to do it right?
This week, I’ll be sharing our top fall selections and our big pumpkin hauls from places like Sprouts Farmers Market, Trader Joe’s and Aldi… and today I’m sharing exactly what to buy at Sprouts Farmers Market this fall.
Okay, ready for our deliciously warm and cozy fall favorites from Sprouts?
What to Buy at Sprouts Farmers Market this Fall:
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese ($2.49) – This is SO good. It could be used for so many different things, but we all (yes, my kids even get truly excited over it!) spread it over plain bagels and lap it up!
- Pumpkin Almond Butter ($6.99) – All of the goodness of pumpkin, wrapped up in a nutty spread.
- Organic Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastry ($3.00) – Need a quick pumpkin pie bite on the go? This is your box… and it didn’t last long in our house!
- Organic Pumpkin Kombucha ($2.79) – If you like kombucha, you’ll appreciate the slight pumpkin taste of this sparkly drink!
- Pumpkin Date Rolls ($7.99) – So this isn’t the most economical snack… but you guys, it’s just dates and nuts and pumpkin spice; and it’s so good! Such a healthy treat when you need a bit of sweet.
- Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal ($2.99) – Well, this one isn’t aboard the pumpkin train, but it’s still got that classic fall flavoring. I’m not even sure that it’s seasonal, but if you’re looking for a cereal, it definitely holds up to the flavors of the season. (PS. my kiddos didn’t really like the pumpkin spice O cereal, so it’s not included here, but it’s a great option of you want to wake up to a bowl of pumpkin spice.)
- Pumpkin Chips ($2.50) – I wasn’t actually sure about these when we were shopping, but they gave just the right amount of salty crunch, and subtle pumpkin flavors without being overpowering. A surprising win.
- Pumpkin Apple Sauce ($3.49) – My kids have been eating this one up! There’s a delicate blend of pumpkin and not too much spice, so it’s a crowd pleaser… especially with kids in the home.