Have you ever felt stuck in life? And not in the sense of just feeling a little uncertain of how to take the next step, but an overwhelming, almost paralyzed feeling of not knowing what that next step even is? If so, then this episode is for you because we’re about to break free from that inertia!In this episode, I’ll be revealing what’s really hiding behind that ‘stuck’ feeling and sharing my own personal experience of battling with this, I’ll be giving you my advice on how you can harness that feeling, turn it on its head and start moving forward again with purpose. Expect actionable tips and mindset shifts that you can start implementing today, to help you to move forward and take those next steps, however small, towards your big dreams. So dive in and get ready to shine!
In this episode, I cover:
- My own recent experience of when I felt stuck and unable to move forward, and how I got out of that place (and why I’m so glad I did!)
- What it is that’s really holding you back and hiding beneath those feelings of paralyzation, and how you can break free from this
- How to stop seeing fear as a stop-sign preventing you from pursuing your dreams and instead, how to harness it to allow your dreams to rise higher than your doubt
- The importance of writing down your goals, allowing yourself to feel the big, scary feelings, and to make those feelings work for you, not against you
- Three key questions to ask yourself every time you find yourself feeling the fear, to help you move forward with purpose
- An exercise you can use to reflect and draw on your own previous experiences, using these to harness your bravery, enabling you to unlock progress and start moving forward towards your future dream plans
- The power of sharing what’s keeping you stuck, verbalizing the feelings, and welcoming in support to help you take that next step
And if you have any topics you’d like me to cover here on the Radiant Womanhood podcast, please DM me – I’m all ears!
Finally, if you know of another woman in your life who would benefit from this episode and would want to know what to do when feeling stuck, please share this with her too.
Don’t forget to click to +Follow the podcast wherever you’re listening right now, so you don’t miss any episodes when they drop.
Connect with Tabitha:
- Have any questions for me or want to chat? Connect with me on Instagram at @radiantwomanhood or @tabithablue
- Check out my TikTok at @tabitha.blue
- Download my planning worksheets to help organize your life
- Download my *free* gratitude journal
- Check out my blog, Fresh Mommy Blog
- Use my discount code FRESHMOMMY15 at Clevr Blends