I seriously think the BEST recipes are the ones that come together quickly and easily, serve a crowd… and not only that, they taste great! This holiday punch recipe totally delivers on every front.
In fact, my family got so excited when I started pouring the ingredients together; they knew what was coming.
For any gathering, dinner, or party we’ve got you covered. This deliciously fizzy concoction is as festive, and as simple, as it gets, with just three ingredients!
The mix of sparkling cider (or sparkling wine if you’d like an adult-only holiday punch) and Sprite® give this Holiday Punch recipe a little sweetness without overpowering, and the cranberry juice adds a tart little zip that all comes together in a light, refreshing beverage.
The nice thing is that you can grab everything ahead of time, so you’re ready and prepared when the time comes for a festive drink or gathering! Even though you didn’t spend much time on this holiday punch, your guests won’t be able to tell… it looks, and tastes, quite decadent.
Easy Dishes To Bring To A Party
When it comes to attending parties, sometimes it is just a matter of showing up, maybe with a small gift for your host/hostess, but then there are other times when everyone can bring a dish or drink to pass. Here is a list of some of our go-to party dishes, that are not only easy to make but delicious and definite crowd-pleasers.
- Cocktail Meatballs
- Cheese Garlic Crack Bread
- Salami, Turkey or Ham Cream Cheese Rolls
- Cheese and Bacon Potato Skins
- Pigs in a Blanket
- Cranberry Bliss Blondies
- All The Dips and Chips/Crackers/Pretzels/Veggies (Queso, Guac, Salsa, Hot Corn, Hummus, Spinach Artichoke, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Beer Cheese Dip, etc.)
- All The Cheese – Cheese Board, Baked Brie, Cheese Logs, Cheese Spread, Cheese Truffles, etc.
- Chicken Wings
- Cranberry Baked Brie
- Deviled Eggs
- Homemade Macaroni & Cheese Bake
- Crab Crostini
- Salads – Potato Salad, Fruit Salad, Macaroni Salad, Broccoli and Bacon Salad, Ramen Noodle Salad, etc.
Loving this Holiday Punch recipe? Click here now for more of our favorite Eats!!
- 1 bottle sparkling cider
- 30 ounces Sprite (4 mini cans)
- 60 ounces cranberry juice
Add all of your ingredients in a large pitcher and serve!
Extras: Use frozen cranberries to keep your Holiday Punch recipe chilled, make sugared cranberries or top with sliced oranges and rosemary for a festive look. Switch out the toppings to decorate for any time of the year too... like pink sorbet scoops instead of ice for a baby shower or lemon and lime slices for a summer fete!